"You bring the dream, we bring the plan"
Walter O'Brien (Scorpion) is the President and CEO of ScorpionComputerServices.com a think tank for hire that provides intelligence on demand as a concierge service for funded challenges. Scorpion is a truly different kind of company, a company that opens up a whole new universe of possibilities for your endeavors. Over the last 25 years Scorpion has gathered together a team of World Class Experts that differentiate themselves from the more traditional large consulting firms by focusing on a results-oriented approach and partnering with our clients on a global basis, across industries, to add real measurable value in mission-critical initiatives from planning, to execution, to running the business. These specialists are experienced in maintaining long term focus while delivering tactical short term solutions to dramatically lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) for the lifetime of your systems. Core competencies include due diligence, architecture, process, quality assurance and regulatory compliance systems to solve hard problems. We have earned the trust of our clients who retain us for years as their strategic partner and trusted adviser.
Scorpion has had over 14 Billionaire clients making their dream projects a reality, other customers include Royal Families, the Global Fortune 100 companies in finance, utilities, healthcare, insurance, credit cards and government defense agencies. Scorpion has created over 177 unique technology inventions, our large network of professionals is managed by a team with a collective knowledge of more than 413 technologies, 210 years in IT, and 1360 projects. Our founder, a child prodigy hacked into NASA at 13 years old and the Bank of England at 16 years old. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security certified Walter as being of National Interest to the United States and transferred him as a National Asset to the US on the same Visa as Albert Einstein and Winston Churchill. For 7 years Walter mitigated operational risk for the world's largest mutual fund of $1.9 trillion. He was a contestant in the World Olympics in Informatics and has ranked as high as sixth fastest programmer in the world.
We are a group of experienced, hands-on experts with an encyclopedic knowledge of business strategies, operational approaches and best practices in systems architecture and applications. These experts have a proven track record of success as individuals, but more importantly, as a team that has worked together for years. We bring comprehensive knowledge of every aspect of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practice processes along with deep understanding of the practical application of machine intelligence techniques used to optimize your business's competitive edge.
Using a team of recognized experts allows us to achieve a speed-to-solution approach that reduces project time and costs by as much as 75% compared to those of traditional large consulting firms. These reductions are due to the following factors:
- Domain Knowledge: Our deep expertise covers all major industries and functional/operational areas. Due to our experience, the learning curve is shortened and we get it right the first time with little or no rework. Our results are far superior to the usual consulting approaches.
- Tools & Techniques: Our proprietary, proven tools and techniques can collapse project timelines, work effort and cost by 75% or more through the practical application of machine intelligence
- Quality: As pursuit of perfection is part of our Mastery Model philosophy, quality is built into every stage of the project thus resulting in less overall work, time and expense.
We deliver results vastly superseding those of more traditional large consulting firms in terms of performance, architecture, flexibility and quality of the final product. We achieve this through:
- Big Picture Thinking: After listening to the client's initial perspective on the problem and requirements, we take a step back and apply critical thinking to develop a big picture view. By applying our prior experience and expertise we validate the real objectives and identify previously unconsidered cheaper, faster and better alternatives. We find that taking the time to understand your vision and business before committing to a path of execution pays big dividends
- Exceeding Expectations: Using a customized approach, we produce results that are elegant, robust and durable, meeting your needs now and well into the future
- Objective Accountability: "You cannot improve what you don't measure." – Deming. As we implement the project we will use key performance indicators (KPIs) to track, monitor and report the tangible benefits realized
We use a three-stage approach to ensure rapid progress:
- Resolution of Immediate Issues: The company's systems are stabilized
- Root Cause Problem Elimination: Tools and processes are implemented to ensure problems are not repeated
- Business Process and Systems Optimization: A future strategy with levels of operating efficiency, quality and optimization are developed using a logical, successive order that ensures issues do not resurface again later
To learn more about Scorpion or Walter O'Brien please visit their website by clicking here.